The Powers of the Realms
Rachel, Half Elf Oracle, Level 10 (Worships Zhavelodin)
Str 12 (+ 1), Dex 14 (+ 2), Con 18 (+ 4), Int 14 (+ 2), Wis 12 (+ 1), Cha 24 (+ 7)
AC: 28 Touch: 11 Flat-Footed: 27 (10 base, 17 armor, 0 nat, 1 dex, 0 dodge)
CMD: 20 (10 base, 7 BA, 1 str, 2 dex, 0 dodge)
Fort: + 13 (3 base, 4 con, 2 feat, 4 resist)
Ref: + 11 (3 base, 2 dex, 2 feat, 4 resist)
Will: + 18 (7 base, 7 cha, 4 resist) + 2 vs Enchantment, Immune Sleep, Legalistic
Speed: 30’ (6 squares) Init: + 2 BA + 7 / + 2
CMB: + 8 (7 BA, 1 str)
1) Skill Focus: Diplomacy
2) Skill Focus: Sense Motive
3) Armor Proficiency: Heavy Armor
4) Great Fortitude
5) Lightning Reflexes
6) Craft Items (??)
Skills (Rank + Stat + Class Skill Bonus + Special)
Diplomacy 29 : 10 + 7 + 3 + 3 + 6 (Cha)
Heal 14 : 10 + 1 + 3 (Wis)
Knowledge (History) 15 : 10 + 2 + 3 (Int)
Knowledge (Religion) 15 : 10 + 2 + 3 (Int)
Perception 13 : 10 + 1 + 0 + 2 (Wis)
Sense Motive 23 : 10 + 1 + 3 + 3 + 6 (Wis)
Spellcraft 15 : 10 + 2 + 3 (Int)
Level 1: 8
Level 2: 8
Level 3: 8
Level 4: 7
Level 5: 5
Level 1: 7
Level 2: 6
Level 3: 5
Level 4: 3
Level 5: 2
In addition to these spells, add for free any spell with the “Cure” descriptor in the title. This doesn’t count against the total Spells Known.
Detect Undead (1), Lesser Restoration (2), Neutralize Poison (3), Restoration (4), Breath of Life (5), Heal (6), Greater Restoration (7), Mass Heal (8), True Resurrection (9). Can cast each spell once per day as they gain the spell casting ability to use them. Doesn’t count toward daily spells.
The Amulet of Rachel: + 4 Con, + 6 Cha, +4 Resistance to saves
Heavy Plate + 4
Rod of Empowered Healing (All curing spells)
Shield + 2
- Safe Curing (Su): Whenever you cast a spell that cures the target of hit point damage, you do not provoke attacks of opportunity for spellcasting.
- Spirit Boost (Su): Whenever your healing spells heal a target up to its maximum hit points, any excess points persist for 1 round per level as temporary hit points (up to a maximum number of temporary hit points equal to your oracle level).
- Combat Healer (Su): Whenever you cast a cure spell (a spell with “cure” in its name), you can cast it as a swift action, as if using the Quicken Spell feat, by expending two spell slots. This does not increase the level of the spell. You can use this ability once per day at 7th level and one additional time per day for every four levels beyond 7th. You must be at least 7th level to select this revelation (as the battle mystery revelation.)
- Whenever you break your word (either purposefully or unintentionally), you become sickened for 24 hours or until you meet your obligation, whichever comes first. However, once per day, you can make a vow to yourself that grants a +4 morale bonus on any one roll you make while trying to fulfill a promise made to another individual.
- At 5th level, you gain a +3 competence bonus on Diplomacy, Intimidate, and Sense Motive checks while talking to an individual one-on-one.
- At 10th level, you can make a new saving throw each minute to resist mind-affecting effects as your subconscious searches for loopholes.
- At 15th level, any creature that violates its freely given word to you takes a penalty to AC, to spell resistance, and on saving throws against your attacks and abilities equal to your Charisma modifier (minimum 1) for 24 hours.
Elven Immunities: Half-elves are immune to magic sleep effects and gain a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells and effects, Adaptability: Half-elves receive Skill Focus as a bonus feat at 1st level, Keen Senses: Half-elves receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception checks, Low-Light Vision: Half-elves can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light, Elf Blood: Half-elves count as both elves and humans for any effect related to race, Multitalented: Half-elves choose two favored classes at first level and gain +1 hit point or +1 skill point whenever they take a level in either one of those classes.