The Powers of the Realms
Calista’s Animal Companion
Negative Energy Leopard (Level 10, Medium Cat)
Str 24 (+ 7), Dex 22 (+ 6), Con 16 (+ 3), Int 8 (- 1), Wis 12 (+ 1), Cha 10 (+ 0)
AC: 25 (50% Concealment) Touch: 17 Flat-Footed: 18 (10 base, 0 armor, 8 nat, 6 dex, 1 dodge)
CMD: 30 (10 base, 6 BA, 7 str, 6 dex, 1 dodge)
Fort: + 13 (6 base, 7 str)
Ref: + 12 (6 base, 6 dex) Evasion
Will: + 4 (3 base, 1 wis) + 4 vs Enchantment
Speed: 60’ (12 squares) Init: + 6 BA + 6
CMB: + 13 (6 BA, 7 str)
Attacks: + 13 / + 13 3d6+7 (20/x2) Negative Energy, Vampiric, Touch Attack, Reach 10’
2 Claws (types of attacks), + 13 (+ 6 BA + 7 str) (bonus to hit) 3d6 (damage dealt, 2d6 normally, but Imp Natural Attack increased it to 3d6), 20/x2 (chance to critically hit on a natural roll of 20, doing times two damage), Negative Energy (type of damage done), Vampiric (pet heals himself for the amount of damage dealt), Touch Attack (vs Touch AC instead of normal AC), Reach 10’ (can attack anything within 2 squares)
1) Combat Reflexes You may make a number of attacks of opportunity per round equal to your Dex bonus. You may also make attacks of opportunity while flat-footed.
2) Stand Still When a foe provokes an attack of opportunity due to moving, you can make a CMB check instead. Success means the enemy can’t move for the rest of his turn.
3) Improve Natural Attack
4) Mobility +4 dodge bonus to AC against attacks of opportunity when you move out of or within a threatened area.
5) Dodge You gain a +1 dodge bonus to your AC.
6) Combat Patrol Full-round action, you may set up a combat patrol, increasing your threatened area by 5’ for every 5 points of your BA. You may make attacks of opportunity against any opponent in your threatened area that provokes attacks of opportunity. You may move as part of these attacks, provided your total movement before your next turn does not exceed your speed. Any movement you make provokes attacks of opportunity as normal.
Skills (Rank + Stat + Class Skill Bonus + Special)
Acrobatics 14 : 1 + 6 + 3 +4 (Dex)
Climb 15 : 1 + 7 + 3 + 4 (Str)
Perception 7 : 3 + 1 + 3 (Wis)
Stealth 20 : 3 + 6 + 3 + 8 (Dex)
Survival 5 : 1 + 1 + 3 (Wis)
Special Qualities: Darkvision 120’, Scent (When detecting a scent the exact location of the source is not revealed, only its presence. The creature can take a move action to note the direction of the scent. When the creature is within 5 feet of the source, it pinpoints the source’s location), Sprint (Ex – 1/hour can move 10x normal speed when making a charge), Natural Armor +2, Share Spells (Ex – you may cast a spell with a target of “You” on your pet), Evasion (Ex – Reflex saving throws that allow a Reflex saving throw for half damage cause no damage on a successful save), Devotion (+ 4 morale bonus on Will saves vs enchantment spells and effects), Negative Energy Field (50% Concealment due to excess negative energy pouring out of the creature obscuring its real position).